- an art form to be enjoyed by all, the performer and the audience
- an expression of oneself through a variety of body movements
- a way to discipline and motivate the mind and body
- an exploration of mind and body with all its capabilities and limitations
- a fun and energizing way to exercise and strengthen the body
- not a sport and should not be competitive as everyone has an inner need for self expression without the restrictions and pressures that competitiveness brings
- a wonderful way to boost self confidence and self esteem
- the best way to achieve lifelong grace and beauty
Where dancing is FUN,
FRIENDLY, & AFFORDABLE!
THE STUDIO IS LOCATED IN THE FLINTHILLS MALL!
1638 Industrial Rd.
Emporia, KS 66801
*This site is designed for currently enrolled students, their parents, and prospective new students.*
How to pay online: click on Parent Portal below, log in to your
account, click Account at top of page, click Pay Online, at far right
put in the amount you want to pay, click Set Payment Amount, click
Buy Now for PayPal payment or click Pay With Card for credit card payment, complete your information, click Pay.
February 29, 2016
A Master Ballet Class was held by russian ballet master Valery Lantrotov. Mr. Lantrotov is touring the United States this year, and we had the wonderful opportunity of having him at our studio for a 1 1/2 hour ballet intensive.
New Dance Fees Policy:
Accounts past due upon the 10th day of the month, the student will not be allowed to participate in class, until account is paid in full, unless prior arrangements have been made.
2018 SPRING RECITAL
Dancing on the Silver Screen
May 19, 2018
Albert Taylor Hall